What is CMS- Content Management System?
|In order to profit from establishing your company online and building a presence and on-line brand, your web site should needs to be updated on an regular basis. CMS permits you to manage and management the content of your website – without much technical knowledge and advanced web designs skills. Content Management System permits you to edit text, delete/add pictures and do a lot more, quick and straightforward. This way you’ll keep clients up to date with the changes in services, new product, and innovations in your business, while not having to hire an IT professional experts. CMS is a tool that permits you to try to all that without any technical experience, HTML knowledge and knowledge in web site design. This process may be a time saver and permits firms to publish their content on-line faster. This is the necessary part of any professional skilled business website.
Full Control Of The Content on Your Website
You are the one who controls the content on your website. This enables you to make instant changes and update your site on a regular basis, keeping the power in your hands.
CMS Helps You To Keep Your Site Active
CMS helps you to keep your site active and gives you an opportunity to build higher search engine rankings. This type of site is database driven, which allows you to design and store hundreds of pages in your database at one time.
You can also add more content on your website thereby expand the list of your products/services. This will also help you to draw additional attention to your website.
Real Time Changes of Your Website Content
CMS allows you to make instant, real-time changes on your website content thus creating an environment for a better online positioning and higher search engine rankings.
CMS Allows Separate Control of Content and Design
CMS gives you an opportunity to update the content without changing the design of the website and vice versa.
Reduces Costs of website maintenance
CMS helps you reduce maintenance costs and allows you to make all the necessary changes and updates to your website content by yourself.
You Don’t Need Technical Skills
CMS allows you to update, edit, change and add content to your website without technical skills and knowledge of HTML.
We are here to provide our CMS package which will giver you full management control over your web site content,independence and scale back your web site maintenance prices. Some of our CMS features are listed below.
Basic features of back-end CMS are:
- Easy and fast content management (add/delete images, text and links)
- CMS configuration (enables you to control every aspect of your site)
- Quick edit
- Meta data management (enables you to get a better search engine rankings)
- Automated site map
- Advanced editing abilities with HTML
- Backup facility
- Database driven solutions
- Completely editable website sections ( news, articles, services, products)
- Adding the topics sections by contributing authors
- Manageable/customizable website layout (Menu boxes-left, right, center)
- Opportunity to browser- upload images to your archive
- Instant results through dynamic forums/polls/voting
- Implementation of documents, videos, texts, graphics
- Opportunity to separate different users by roles such as admin, author, contributor
- Notification alert system used for informing about any changes on the website
- Version control that allows a complete control and permits easy manipulation of the document versions
- CMS Archive – CMS has a central archive where all documents and files are stored
- Most of the content management systems are supported by a robust editing system which allows a better control over the formatting
Even though basic CMS permits several useful features there’s conjointly a sophisticated CMS tool which provides a superior control over the website’s content.
Extensive and Advanced CMS Features Include:
- Management of order – arranging objects according to specific needs (FAQs, articles, texts, news etc…)
- Random newsflash generator
- Module for submission of news, articles, links texts by remote authors
- Change of object order & hierarchy
- Creation of image archive- allows you to store all your images formats online and it’s easy accessible
- Path-finder- allows CMS to fix the links after you import an image
- RSS feed manager
- Print formats along with an Email-a friend – for every story
- In-line text editor resembling to any word processing software
- Solutions for polls/voting
- Custom page – modules that are downloadable – refresh the style and the design of your website
- Template Management – allows you to download templates and implement them instantly
- Advanced banner management – enables you to increase profits
We will analyze your business, the market and competition and through this understanding deliver the proper product that is developed per your specific needs and desires. Our CMS solutions are:
- Advanced editing tools which are easy accessible and easy -to- use including WYSIWYG editing
- Content creation and technical independence for implementation
- Multipoint editing allows management of content by different users
- Management of robust media- easy management of media files
- Published document archives – automatic archiving
- Assigning roles and privileges – this helps to publish content seamlessly
Why is CMS Practical and What Can it Bring You?
- If your goal is to update and change your website content often CMS is necessary.
- If you have more than couple of hundred pages on your website, if you show the need to change the content every couple of minutes by a team of different people -then CMS is perfect for you.
- CMS reduces the costs of website maintenance and gives you an opportunity to manage your content more efficiently
- CMS is perfect if you have a global team of professionals with an authority to change, edit, add content
We conjointly provide a large no of extensions to our basic CMS package. CMS is a feature which has proven to be quite helpful, it’s integral to updating your web site,and it can assist you to manage your website content easily so creating your whole a lot of presentable and straightforward to access. aadjust your business website to your needs any time and scale back your maintenance prices just as easily.